Welcome Maddax!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

The Ending or an Era and Beginning of a New One

{ Monday, August 25, 2008 }
Many photo's will follow as they arrive, but as many of you already know this weekend Erin and I got married! We would like to thank Phil, Kim, Justin, and Heather, plus our parents and everyone else that helped with everything. There was no rain during the wedding, but it down poured about 5 minutes after while everyone was on their way inside. The ending of an era came on Sunday when for the first time in 367 days I did not go out and run a mile. Following are some pictures form Phil and Kim's house and at the rehearsal. If anyone has fun pictures from the wedding please e-mail them to us at jonniej@aol.com . Thanks.









1 comments:

the Maltburgs said...

Time for a new countdown I think... hmmm maybe the baby countdown :)